30 Days Trial Program
Be Spellbound With Our New Classroom Technology With Zero Start-Up Costs. It's All On Us!
Take your pick from one of the products available in our website, fill-out, email us this form and it will be yours for a month.
Evaluation samples are available for an evaluation period of 30 days at no cost and without the obligation to purchase at the end of the term. Once the trial period has ended, we will send you a prepaid return label. If after the evaluation the customer decides to keep the sample, we will send an invoice for the regular price (with free shipping) by email.
Who can evaluate the products?
The 30 days trial program is aimed to Technology leaders, Teachers and Purchasing directors in Canadian Schools/ Universities/ Special Education Centres and Art Schools.
30-Day Trial Terms And Conditions
- Merconnet will take responsibility to ship or deliver the product to the Customer location. There will be no charge for delivery or use during the 30-day free trial period.
- The Customer will return the product in their original condition and packaging as provided, allowing for normal wear, but free of markings, labels, or modifications and with all accessories and manuals.
- If a unit is damaged or lost while under the Customers care, the Customer agrees to pay for replacement cost of the unit.
- The customer agrees to return the product by mail with the provided return label within 5 days after the trial period has lapsed.
- If the product is not returned, Canadian Classroom will assume that the customer has decided to purchase the product and will send and invoice to the School excluding shipping charges. Payment for the invoice should be sent not later than 30 days.
- We reserve the right to decline a trial request if the candidate does not meet the requirements or if the product is not available.
- The samples can only be sent to a school addresses.
- The 30 days trial agreement form should be filled out and sent to us before sending the sample.